A graduate of Mercer Law School in 1999, I have assisted clients in Georgia for almost two decades.
Since forming the Law Office of James M Freeman PC in 2006, my extensive litigation expertise has allowed me to effectively assist friends and clients in need.
- Extensive litigation and trial experience in State and Federal Courts ensures effective representation.
- Trained as House Counsel for Progressive Insurance means maximized recovery of Personal Injury claims.
- Work for a Fortune 500 company and with numerous start-ups affords unique insight into Business interests.
- Associated with local law firms, I have assisted clients with Personal Injury, Family Law, Criminal and Business matters.
- Four years in New Orleans, following Hurricane Katrina, I helped over 7,500 homeowners recover insurance for their damaged homes.
Broad experiences allow me to assist those in need and fight for my clients’ interests.